Before I met him, I would dance in the shower.
When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him.
After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry.
When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies or tears.
Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life,
you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again
and wonder why you ever stopped.
this is too real
- Be a team player.
- Never give up, on anyone or anything.
- Stay focused.
- Just because it’s not your fault, doesn’t mean it’s not your problem.
- It’s okay to cry.
- Be comfortable with who you are.
- Speak up.
- Apologize first.
- Don’t be patient; make a change.
- Fall in love with what you do every day.
And above all else:
- Keep breathing.